Dynamic Disk Converter 3.2
Screenshots of Dynamic Disk Converter
Dynamic Disk Converter Publisher's Description
1. Safely, directly convert dynamic disk to basic within 3~10 seconds.
2. Convert an invalid or unreadable dynamic disk to basic disk.
3. Support spanned volume, striped volume (RAID 0), mirrored volume (RAID 1) and RAID 5 volume convert (clone) to basic partition.
4. Support to directly convert dynamic disk containing mirrored volume to basic.
5. Ensure system bootable and data security after reverting dynamic to basic disk.
6. Support a single disk and volume with the maximum capacity of 2TB.
7. Support for FAT, FAT32, NTFS, exFAT and others (e.g. ext2, ext3) file systems.
8. Friendly user interface makes you use it more easily and efficiently.
What's New in Version 3.2 of Dynamic Disk Converter
Look for Similar Items by Category
This download is managed by our ad-supported smart download manager. During the download process we may show commercial offers, such as a toolbar or other browser add-ons. The download manager is in no way affiliated or endorsed by the author of this product. AVG SafeGuard toolbar alerts you before you visit dangerous webpages to make sure your identity, personal information, and computer are protected.
Compatibility: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8 and Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome and Internet Explorer The product can be downloaded as well freely from the author's website. Learn more